HBase, mail # dev - Publishing HLog entries to a bus?

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-03-03, 03:08
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-04, 19:34
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-04, 19:39
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-03-05, 22:50
+
Gary Helmling 2013-03-05, 23:32
Re: Publishing HLog entries to a bus?
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-06, 03:08
It could also be done as a new type of replication sink I'd imagine. Either
way it seems we have the plumbing?

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)