From: Brock Noland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Logback appender for flume?

Hi,

Both of those tickets are for Flume OG (release series 0.9.X) where as
the community is moving forward with Flume NG (1.X). FlumeNG has a
log4j appender: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-886 and
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#log4j-appender

Would logback require a separate appender?

Brock