Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Wiki: Editing Permissions

Hive Wiki: Editing Permissions
Hello,

The Wiki has been one of the most important resources to me for learning
Hive. There are a lot of broken links that make it hard to flip between
topics.

If I could gain editing permissions, I'd be happy to fix links and
hopefully make this wiki a bit easier to learn from.

Thanks,

Travis Powell

Travis Powell / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+