Zookeeper, mail # user - Results of 'stat' not completed

+
Kristopher Kane 2012-12-19, 15:30
Re: Results of 'stat' not completed
Patrick Hunt 2012-12-19, 17:56
It's a known issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1197 that has no real
solution (although feel free to try one of the patches on 1197) due to
a limitation of TCP and a flawed implementation on our side.

It's being addressed here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1346

Patrick