Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4

+
Christopher 2013-05-19, 19:36
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:30
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 19:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-20, 17:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 02:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 17:39
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 17:44
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 17:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 18:06
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4
Instead of just one more decision to be made at the last minute, I'll
update the dev manual to have the correct version in it for 1.5
(ACCUMULO-1182). Unless anyone has a complaint...

+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 18:24
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 19:55