HDFS >> mail # user >> hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time

Re: hdfs du periodicity and hdfs not respond at that time
Thanks, http://search-hadoop.com/m/LLBgUiH0Bg2 is my issue , but I still
dont't know how to solve this problem, 3 minutes not respond once an hour
 is a big problem for me, any clue for this?

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Xibin Liu