Accumulo, mail # dev - GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Christopher 2013-04-12, 15:46
I think it should be a separate ticket, because the shell integration
into the monitor was the main work for ACCUMULO-196, and the only
thing remaining for that is testing. (At least, that was my
understanding when Billie reassigned the ticket to me). If there's
more work to be done, for a,c, and f, the other ticket can link to
196, I think.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii