Hadoop >> mail # user >> Fairscheduler - disable "default" pool

Re: Fairscheduler - disable "default" pool
Thanks for your workaround, but I think that with this you just put a
constraint on the pool that it will not accept any job. I am doing some
calculation with weights and do not want the default pool weight to be
included in the computation..