Accumulo, mail # dev - SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-14, 02:31
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 00:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 02:12
+
Christopher 2013-07-15, 03:13
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 01:00
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-14, 14:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 15:03
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 15:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-15, 14:42
Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 14:54
Is the consensus then to inform INFRA that we can finalize the
transition and get back to r/w?

Is anyone still actively inspecting things? I'll wait a bit before
responding on the ticket to be sure (probably won't get finished until
later tonight which is purely a guess on the last time of actions though).

Keith Turner 2013-07-15, 15:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 16:15
+