Hadoop >> mail # dev >> FW: Coverity Scan (MAPREDUCE-5032)

RE: Coverity Scan (MAPREDUCE-5032)
Thanks, Roman, that's definitely still true.  The web interface provides all sorts of cross-referencing, code browsing, defect history, and other capabilities that are lost in a simple report.

For what it's worth, there are multiple unrelated issues so it probably doesn't make sense to throw them into a single JIRA anyway.

Jon
(214) 531-3496