MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer

Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer
A is the best way if it is considerably small ... had it been something
like all the parameters together make up a GB of data ... Then distributed
cache could have been a better option.
Custom input for key value pairs is out of scope as it might be difficult
to satisfy all your requirements.

--
Sent from iPhone