Zookeeper >> mail # user >> leader election, scheduled tasks, losing leadership

Re: leader election, scheduled tasks, losing leadership
Why would it lose leadership? The only reason I can think of is if the ZK cluster goes down. In normal use, the ZK cluster won't go down (I assume you're running 3 or 5 instances).

-JZ