Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop becomes an Apache Top Level Project!!

Re: Sqoop becomes an Apache Top Level Project!!
Join our Apache Sqoop graduation celebration: http://meetu.ps/831Jd.
Please RSVP for the Meetup if you haven't already.

Arvind Prabhakar will be sharing the highlights of Apache Sqoop 2. And
we're still looking for 2 more presenters to share how they use Sqoop. If
you're interested, please email me directly.

Regards, Kathleen