Pig >> mail # dev >> inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath
Hello,

I recently started hacking Apache Pig. I tried to import the source
code into eclipse, and got some "missing required library" errors.

I found for some libraries .eclipse.templates/.classpath specifies
older versions. Shouldn't it be updated according to
ivy/library.properties?

In addition, .classpath specifies both javacc-4.2.jar and javacc.jar,
but build.xml moves javacc-4.2.jar to javacc.jar. Shouldn't the line
containing javacc-4.2.jar be removed from .classpath?

I am attaching my diff (patch) that works for me.

Thanks,
Kyungho.
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-06, 19:08