Hadoop >> mail # user >> how to implements the 'diff' cmd in hadoop

Re: how to implements the 'diff' cmd in hadoop
Yes, if you are having more than 2 files to be compared against then, the
file name/ id is required from mapper. If it is just two files  and you
just want to know which lines are not unique then just the line no would be
good but if you are looking at more granular info like the exact changes in
which all files then the value from mapper could be prefixed with some
value like file name.

Regards
Bejoy KS