MapReduce >> mail # user >> object Writable and Serialization

Re: object Writable and Serialization
Old bits:

Can you try adding 'org.apache.hadoop.io.
serializer.JavaSerialization,' to the following config ?
"C:\hadoop-0.20.2\src\core\core-default.xml"(87,9):
  <name>io.serializations</name>

By default, only org.apache.hadoop.io.serializer.WritableSerialization is
included.