MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.6-alpha (RC1)
All,

I have created a release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.0.6-alpha that I would
like to release.

This is a stabilization release that includes fixed for a couple a of issues
as outlined on the security list.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~cos/hadoop-2.0.6-alpha-rc1/
The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.6-alpha-rc1

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

The only difference between rc0 and rc1 is ASL added to releasenotes.html and
updated release dates in CHANGES.txt files.

Please try the release bits and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

Thanks for your voting
  Cos