Sqoop, mail # dev - Work on 1.99.3 release has started

Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-02, 14:12
Hi Mengwei,
thank you very much for working on the release, greatly appreciated. I'll try to take a look on the uncommitted JIRAs and process them. None of them is marked as a critical, so I think that it should be fine with postponing them to next release if we won't be able to get them committed in time.

Jarcec