Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk

Re: [5/10] git commit: Merge branch 'trunk' of git://git.apache.org/flume into new-trunk
Don't worry about it. We don't seem to have lost any data, just that there are some local commits of yours which you probably didn't intend to push. I am hoping this will be fixed soon, so we can reopen trunk for commits.
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan