Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Error in first build : Cannot run program "protoc": CreateProcess error=2

+
Chandrashekhar Kotekar 2013-04-03, 13:17
Re: Error in first build : Cannot run program "protoc": CreateProcess error=2
I'm not sure if trunk works with 2.5.x protoc yet. Try again with
2.4.1 please? I remember filing a JIRA for this, will hunt and send in
a bit.

--
Harsh J
+