Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Project

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-26, 14:39
Re: GSOC Project
Supun,

I'd be happy to help out in this regard.

I've been trying to catch up on what I need to do to be an "official"
mentor, but we can use the dev list or the ACCUMULO-594 ticket to start
documenting how and what you want to approach the project.

I know the ticket was rather open-ended; perhaps we can work towards
refining its scope a bit more? Start working towards getting you and all
of us on the same page.

- Josh

On 3/26/13 10:39 AM, Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to learn and contribute to projects in big data space and
> would really like to do a GSoc project in Accumulo. I'm a PHD student
> at Indiana University and my research area is in Distributed Systems.
> I'm also a committer to few Apache projects. I would like to take a
> project in Accumulo and contribute. Please let me know if this is
> possible.
>
> Regards,
> Supun..
+