Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-09, 18:55
+
Eli Collins 2012-07-09, 18:59
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-09, 20:31
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 00:43
Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Eli,

 Good point. Looks like both HDFS & MR committers have been lax in maintaining branch-2.1.0-alpha. Lots of stabilization has occurred via branch-2/branch-0.23.

 Since branch-0.23 is nearly there, I'll go ahead and cherry-pick to branch-2.1.0-alpha - do you mind do the same for HDFS from branch-2 also?

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 16:31
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-31, 16:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-31, 16:45
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 17:02
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-31, 19:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-31, 20:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-01, 07:52