Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop export with HCatalog, getting NULLs for datetime columns

+
Vengala Reddy 2014-01-07, 21:02
Re: Sqoop export with HCatalog, getting NULLs for datetime columns
Sunita Arvind 2014-01-08, 13:46
Sqoop is a map reduce job and you typically get nulls when there is a
mismatch of data type and file content, try changing the small int in your
table definition to string.

Regards
Sunita