Accumulo, mail # dev - Jenkins

Jenkins
John Vines 2013-09-09, 17:52
So, the trunk builds had been failing due to rat failures from the examples
change it seems. I went ahead and change the behavior to purge the
workspace before it pulls it, and so far it seems to be working.

However, I did notice a few things that I might have missed or might
warrant a change-

1. We skip ubuntu5 for regular trunk and ubuntu4 for hadoop2. I know we
started skipping certain boxes because they were consistently misbehaving.
Is this still the case or should we go ahead and remove those checks

2. The hadoop2 build is upstream of the regular hadoop build. Is there a
reason for this?
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-09, 18:15
+