Chukwa, mail # user - Missing logs in hbase because of same timestamp

+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-21, 04:20
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-21, 04:31
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-26, 03:16
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-26, 03:50
Re: Missing logs in hbase because of same timestamp
Eric Yang 2012-01-26, 05:39
Yes, startOffset should be unique through out the life cycle of the data stream.

regards,
Eric