Zookeeper, mail # user - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:53
After I have started the Zookeeper server from windows command prompt and
also started the zkConsole.. I tried creating the znode persistent node as
`/be` from the command prompt like this -

    WatchedEvent state:SyncConnected type:None path:null
    [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 0] create -s /be
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processZKCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:700)
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:593)
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.executeLine(ZooKeeperMain.java:365)
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:323)
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:282)
And as soon as I did that, I got an exception on the console as mentioned
above.. As this is my first time so I am not sure how to resolve this
issue? Any pointers will be appreciated on this..