MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hosting Hadoop

Hosting Hadoop
We are exploring the possibility of hosting Hadoop outside of our data centers. I am aware that Hadoop in general isn't exactly designed to run on virtual hardware. So a few questions:
1. Are there any providers out there who would host Hadoop on dedicated physical hardware?
2. Has anyone had success hosting Hadoop on virtualized hardware where 100% uptime and performance/stability are very important (we use HBase as a real time database and it needs to be up all the time)?

Thanks,
Dhaval