Flume, mail # user - Downsides of not using any sink groups

+
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-18, 23:29
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-08-19, 03:26
Re: Downsides of not using any sink groups
Roshan Naik 2013-08-20, 20:19
typically in such setting you are likely to have all sinks to be of the
same sink type. so it seems unlikely that one instance of the same sink
could fail but not another.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Pankaj Gupta 2013-08-23, 07:46