Flume >> mail # user >> Downsides of not using any sink groups

Re: Downsides of not using any sink groups
typically in such setting you are likely to have all sinks to be of the
same sink type. so it seems unlikely that one instance of the same sink
could fail but not another.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE