Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Hi Doug,

Any chance we could check in the test case for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1058 ? This would be useful even if the issue can't be released soon. The issues are still present, including with Thiru's latest fixes.

Wolfgang.

On May 11, 2012, at 4:50 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.
>
> The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:
>
>  http://s.apache.org/avro170
>
> I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.
>
> Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that list?
>
> Doug
+
Marcio Silva 2012-05-12, 13:47
+