Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Hi Doug,

Any chance we could check in the test case for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1058 ? This would be useful even if the issue can't be released soon. The issues are still present, including with Thiru's latest fixes.

Wolfgang.