Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Gitflow

I have a little favor to ask. I read the discussion about git process
with ignorant interest some months back, and now I am in the process
of trying to use gitflow with a team myself, and feeling a bit
puzzled. Would any of the folks who were providing guidance here be
willing to entertain some questions from me?