Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-04-26, 01:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-26, 18:02
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-26, 23:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-27, 01:06
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-30, 23:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-01, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 23:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 01:24
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-02, 07:07
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:11
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-03, 00:53
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 22:05
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-03, 08:06
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-03, 15:23
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 19:13
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-04-26, 23:52
Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-26, 02:23

Arun, thanks for the update. This is indeed the news we (IBM) have been
waiting for. Please let us know if there is anyway
we can help.

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

System Management Architect
PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858