Avro, mail # user - Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas

Re: Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas
Doug Cutting 2012-11-09, 23:08
Mostly what you've just done: given explicit permission for Apache to
incorporate your code.

On top of that it would be great if you could help figure out how to
integrate this into the source tree and build process. Please file a Jira
issue if you're able to help. We can iterate on patch files there.

Doug