HBase, mail # user - HBase coprocessor callback for comet

+
Jan Althaus 2013-02-05, 20:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 21:55
+
Jan Althaus 2013-02-06, 03:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-06, 04:45
+
Michael Segel 2013-02-06, 12:39
+
Jan Althaus 2013-02-06, 20:12
Re: HBase coprocessor callback for comet
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-06, 20:39
Yes, I think it could be useful.

For your consideration, it might be interesting to look at HBase
Coprocessor Observer events as instances of Observable<T>:
https://github.com/Netflix/RxJava/blob/master/rxjava-core/src/main/java/rx/Observable.java

--
Best regards,

   - Andy