HBase >> mail # user >> HBase coprocessor callback for comet

Re: HBase coprocessor callback for comet
Yes, I think it could be useful.

For your consideration, it might be interesting to look at HBase
Coprocessor Observer events as instances of Observable<T>:
https://github.com/Netflix/RxJava/blob/master/rxjava-core/src/main/java/rx/Observable.java

--
Best regards,

   - Andy