HBase >> mail # user >> [Stand alone - distributed mode] HBase master isn't initializing completely

Re: [Stand alone - distributed mode] HBase master isn't initializing completely
We root caused the problem to corruption of the .META. table data,that was
being caused by a bug in one of our co-processors.
The co-processor was returning a null internalScanner in one of the
RegionObserver callbacks.

I'd suggest you run the hbck tool, that does an hbase file system check, if
your cluster is starting up. If not, try running the OfflineMetaRepair
tool. Also, visit the master and region server logs for more information.