Avro >> mail # user >> avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type

Re: avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type
Hey Jan,

Perhaps filing a JIRA with your reproduction steps and a sample,
runnable test case will help speed this up. Seems like a genuine bug,
so you should go ahead!

--
Harsh J