Accumulo, mail # dev - MiniAccumuloCluster connection timeout negotiation

MiniAccumuloCluster connection timeout negotiation
Mastergeek 2013-08-06, 17:07
Is there a means of truly changing the connection timeout? I know that the
constructor for the ZooKeeperInstance has a parameter for session timeout,
but I keep having my client session timeout, sometimes in as little 13
seconds. Is there any way to extend the connection timeout?