Hive, mail # user - Avoid creation of _SUCCESS folder in reducer output folder

Re: Avoid creation of _SUCCESS folder in reducer output folder
Aniket Mokashi 2012-10-05, 06:34
mapreduce.fileoutputcommitter.marksuccessfuljobs=false;
MAPREDUCE-947, i guess..

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"