Sqoop, mail # dev - mongoDB - SQL Server Connectivity

mongoDB - SQL Server Connectivity
Anshuman Saini 2013-08-30, 12:30
Hello,

I would like to know whether Sqoop is able to import/export data between mongoDB and SQL Server.

If yes, please provide me the link to it.
If not, can anyone provide me with any pointers to a connector that can do the same.

Thanks & Regards
Anshuman S.
Systems Engineer
Infosys Mysore DC