Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-07, 04:28
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-07, 23:09
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-07, 23:18
+
Matt Massie 2010-06-08, 22:54
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-09, 07:24
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-09, 07:24
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)
Great! With 3 +1 votes from the PMC, the vote passes, and the release shall
be cut. Jeff, I still don't have instructions on how to send the Ruby bits
to RubyGems.org, but I'll take care of the rest when I get on an internet
connection that works.