Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)
Great! With 3 +1 votes from the PMC, the vote passes, and the release shall
be cut. Jeff, I still don't have instructions on how to send the Ruby bits
to RubyGems.org, but I'll take care of the rest when I get on an internet
connection that works.