Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
Re: Zookeeper born date
Hi Diego,

If you go to the project wiki, there is a page for presentations. Some have a rough timeline, hope it is what you're after.

-Flavio

On Jun 13, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Diego Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>   I'm preparing a paper about Zookeeper and couldn't find the project
> start date. Does any one know where I may find this information.
>
> --
> Att.
> Diego de Oliveira
> System Architect
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.diegooliveira.com
> Never argue with a fool -- people might not be able to tell the difference
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:45