Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
I doubt the ASF would be any more or less liable, but I am not a lawyer, so
must stick to technical judgement. Perhaps someone on the Bigtop PMC can
contact ASF Legal prior to the production of convenience artifacts for 0.7?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)