HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The first hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
To be clear, a rolling restart from 90 to 94 isn't expected to work.
But a shutdown and restart ought to. (If not, like Jon said, we'll be
fixing it)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon