Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo looking at /accumulo/UUID/masters/lock, can't convert large hex number to Java long

Re: Accumulo looking at /accumulo/UUID/masters/lock, can't convert large hex number to Java long
> Rich, want to open a bug?  If not I can.

Done!  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-965.  Please edit this to change whatever you feel is important.

To finish up this thread, is there a workaround for now?  I.e., can you control or affect the ZooKeeper session ID of the master, or just keep restarting until I get lucky?

 - Rich