HBase >> mail # user >> loss znode

+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 10:12
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-13, 12:07
+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 12:55
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-13, 12:58
+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 13:09
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-13, 13:34
+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 15:08
By "I added a new ZK server", do you mean you have downloaded and
installed ZK locally, started it, and pointed HBase to it? Or you have
only configured it on your hbase-site.xml?

If you have installed a new instance, do you have anything on the new ZK logs?

Also, you should try with the server name on the quorum property
instead of the IP.

JM

+
Zbierski Christophe 2012-12-13, 16:22