Hadoop, mail # user - [Newbie] How to make Multi Node Cluster from Single Node Cluster

Re: [Newbie] How to make Multi Node Cluster from Single Node Cluster
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-14, 11:28
Just follow this:
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/

--