Accumulo, mail # user - Chain Jobs and Accumulo.

+
Juan Moreno 2012-07-16, 21:02
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-16, 21:05
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-16, 21:11
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-07-16, 21:22
Re: Chain Jobs and Accumulo.
Ed Kohlwey 2012-07-16, 21:27
I would suggest spending the effort porting chainmapper to the new API
(mapreduce) since the old API will eventually be removed.

Sent from my smartphone. Please excuse any typos or shorthand.
On Jul 16, 2012 5:22 PM, "Billie J Rinaldi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Monday, July 16, 2012 5:02:52 PM, "Juan Moreno" <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi there, I have a use case where I need to use a Chain Mapper and/or
> > Reducer. The problem is that
> > the AccumuloInputFormat extends hadoop.mapreduce.InputFormat rather
> > than implementing hadoop.mapred.InputFormat
> >

> > Trying to make use of org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.ChainMapper
> > does not work because it requires the use of the mapred package. Is
> > there a version of the AccumuloInputFormat which uses
> > the hadoop.mapred package instead? Can InputFormatBase be rewritten
> > with the newer API?
> >

> > Thanks!
> > Juan
>
> I opened ACCUMULO-695 to add support for the old mapred API.
>
> Billie

+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-07-16, 21:39
+